My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Criminal Defense, Drug Crimes & Expungements
Committed to providing you with reliable service
At Law Office of Allen A. Bifano, I advocate for clients in Criminal Defense, Drug Crimes and Expungements cases. Based in Santa Barbara, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of California. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Law Office of Allen A. Bifano has a thorough understanding of California law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. I have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
- Drug Crimes: Being convicted of a drug crime has major consequences. If you have been charged with a drug crime, you need to be represented by an experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.
- Expungements: If you have been convicted of a crime, the only way to permanently erase it is to get your record expunged. Once this occurs, you no longer have to say that you were arrested or charged with a crime when applying for a job or a professional license. I am dedicated to helping clients work toward a better future.
- Assault and Battery: If you are facing an assault or battery charge in California, you need an experienced attorney on your side. I meticulously search through all of the evidence, determining the best possible defense strategy for your case. Hire a dedicated assault and battery lawyer with the skills and knowledge to defend you.
- Theft: I provide skilled representation to those accused of theft. I fight for your rights when you are facing either misdemeanor or felony theft charges.
- Sex Crimes: Being convicted of a sex crime can have major consequences on your life. Don’t lose hope — I am a criminal law attorney with the skills and experience necessary to defend you in California court.
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in California, contact me today to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in California, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Domestic Violence: If you have been arrested for domestic violence, you need a dedicated criminal defense attorney on your side. I have the experience and skills necessary to fight the charges against you.
- Juvenile Law: Whether your minor child has been charged with a state or a federal crime, I can help. I have represented juveniles in a wide range of criminal law cases, including underage drinking, theft, drug crimes and more. I also handle non-criminal juvenile cases involving guardianship, parental neglect and more.
When you retain the services of Law Office of Allen A. Bifano, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Santa Barbara law firm today
Law Office of Allen A. Bifano sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Santa Barbara. Call the firm at 805-882-1307 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.